Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bugati for business...

Hey Hotties - I'm immersing my brain in Twitterdom and taking in every twitterinfobit I can get my freezing cold hands on. It's like watching a video on a vacation you're about to take, or test driving a vehicle you're taking delivery of next week. I want it now - but the nature of the beast is that I must wait.

Wait until I know how to maximize my efficacy, wait until I've studied more and know more. I don't want to take that vaca without a valid visa or crash my shiny new Bugati Vayron because I didn't take time to learn the finer points of driving a quad turbocharged 1001 horsepower vehicle.

Seriously, if anyone out there thinks that the sheer-force-of-nature Vayron isn't a comparable analogy to what Twitter can do for your business, they are sadly mistaken.

Get ready for your own personal Veyron, kids, it's here, and it's almost ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment